Friday, February 24, 2012

I Believe in the Second Amendment.

I Believe in the Second Amendment.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently announced the Obama Administration will be working hand-in-glove with the UN to pass a new “Small Arms Treaty.”

Ultimately, the UN Small Arms Treaty is designed to register, ban and CONFISCATE firearms owned by private citizens.

This is the administrations way of not attacking the Constitution, but agreeing with a "Treaty" and setting up the 2nd Amendment to be shot down by radical judges in later court battles.

Here are a few helpful insights I have observed:

1.Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just shoot you.

2. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

3. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

4. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'

5. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?'
'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

6 Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

But wait, there's more!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, “No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too”.

I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!

Here is a quote from one of our Presidential Candidates:

“The Second Amendment is not about hunting, it is not about target practice, The Right to Bear Arms is a Political Right fought for by our forefathers designed to safe guard freedom so that no government, government official or government bureaucrat can take that God Given right away from you and it was written by people who gave their life to safeguard that freedom for you. They conquered the greatest empire in the world and they knew that if they had not had "arms to bear" they would have been enslaved by that oppressive government and they did not want us to be enslaved and that is why the 2nd amendment was put in the constitution. It is a political right of the deepest importance to the survival of freedom in America.” -Newt Gingrich

He got a standing ovation for minutes.

As one of my favorite ladies, Sarah Palin said, while training her daughter how to shoot.

"Don't Retreat, just Reload!"

Michael Mack
An American

No comments:

Post a Comment